Share your prototype with at least one person that you are designing for, and upload pictures of your interaction with them. Include a 700-900 word description of the idea and question you were testing, the people whose feedback you sought, and what the key takeaways were from their interaction with your prototype.
At a minimum, answer the following:
- Where did you go? Who did you test your idea with? What were you testing for?
- What did people value the most? What got them excited? What convinced them about the idea?
- What failed? Were there suggestions for improvement? What needs further investigation?
Grade Rubric (50 points):
- 20 points for the 700-900 description of the idea and question you were testing.
- 15 points for visuals of your prototype.
- 15 points for visuals of the the people whose feedback you sought.