Part 1 Write a 3 – 5 page paper on the EHR that addresses the following:What are the components of electronic health records? How is this information protected?Advantages and disadvantages of impleme
Part 1 Write a 3 – 5 page paper on the EHR that addresses the following:
- What are the components of electronic health records? How is this information protected?
- Advantages and disadvantages of implementing EHR systems in nursing education.
- What tools are used in Clinical Decision Support (CDS). Describe how the use of EHR impacts health care decision making.
- Explain the purpose of Meaningful Use (MU) and what data is used to meet the objectives within the EMR?
- Be sure to eliminate all spelling and grammar errors.
- Use 2 – 3 outside sources to support your position
- Part 2For the second part of the assignment, you will focus on the future advancements of the EHR and how those advancements will impact the nursing field.In a 3 – 5 page paper, address the following:
- What types of new technology will evolve to improve the EHR?
- Identify how electronic health record systems would be beneficial to nursing students as they progress through nursing education programs.
- What types of EHR products are being used in current nursing programs?
- Describe how advanced technology can impact nursing education programs.
- Identify how EHR products impacted your thoughts about the future of health care.
- Use 3-4 peer reviewed journal research articles that support the need for implementing EHR into future nursing programs
- Be sure that the papers are in APA format
- Create a Title for each section of the assignment
- Be sure to proofread paper and eliminate all spelling and grammar errors
- Cite different sources for each section of the assignment