This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
In your Collaborative Learning Community, write a paper of 500-1,000 words that describes the national and international implications of the selected health issue. Include the following:
1. Scope and depth of the problem.
2. Countries that are faring better or worse than others.
3. How the United States ranks on this issue in relation to other countries.
4. Efforts of the World Health Organization and other agencies on this issue.
5. Existing disparities (include race, age, and gender, as appropriate) in relation to the issue: Describe the populations that have emerged as being disadvantaged and why.
Refer to “CLC Health Issue Analysis Overview.”
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract, introduction, and conclusion are not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.