Develop an Annotated Bibliography for Use in Your Research Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapters 4–6 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for three (3) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
- Add these three sources onto your work from last week so that you now have a total of six (6) sources
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your research.
- Use an academic tone and style.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded. Include a copy of your working thesis statement at the top of your assignment submission.