research articles related to a research study about health or health care issues, concerns, or trends.
- The research article must describe a research study, not an editorial or brief.
- The research study must be based in the United States from 2010 to the present.
- It is recommended that you select health topics of interest to you or your job, with no complex statistical analyses.
- Adolescent obesity (select different geographic locales: urban vs rural)
- Infection rates among ICU patients
- Readmission rates for congestive heart failure patients
- Patient satisfaction or patient experience of care
- Population health management in diabetes care
- Care coordination or care continuum
- Patient safety or quality management
- Cancer screening compliance, such as mammography, colonoscopy, or Pap smear
Complete the annotated bibliography based on the 3 articles you selected from the University Library.
Review the sample annotated bibliography provided by the University Library. Be sure to do the following for each bibliography:
- Summarize the research study in your own words (at least 150 words).
- Include the major areas of the research study, such as the sample, geographic location, and the outcome.
- Bibliographies should not include any direct quotes or in-text citation.